Monday, February 14, 2011

The Quick Catch-Up

Ok, so it's been more than a week since my last post but alas, I am back....but not yet in full effect.  You see, I downloaded a virus onto my trusty computer.  Yes, I did it and knew better when I was doing it and did it anyway.  Therefore, I am now paying the price.  My computer is in the shop but will hopefully be back next week.  I have been using Michael's computer which is fine to search the internet with, but that is about it.  No skype, no uploading pics, no "heavy" surfing of the net.  Patience is a virtue, an evading virtue in this case.

When I get my computer back, I will fill you all in on the romantic weekend on the coast we just had, complete with pictures and all!  It was a much need getaway for the both of us and we had a magnificent time.  Needless to say, we are both sun-kissed and blissed at the present moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment