Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Reason for the "Seize-son"

I've been giving this some thought, and I feel like a finally have a "hold" on my blog block.  You see, I've been feeling a bit down-in-the dumps despite some very wonderful things happening in my life.  Rather than focusing on all of the positive, I've been concentrating on the negative.  I've been centered on the things I miss the most.  I miss the US;  I miss my family;  I miss my friends;  I miss..., I miss..., I miss.... and so on and so forth.  Therefore, I haven't wanted to put any more of that negative energy into my world and I didn't want to bring my readers down.  So there, I've said it.  I've purged my reasons and it is now out there for all to see and understand.  And most of all, I can't take it back and I don't feel bad about it anymore. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment